Obesity is a common concern among many today. Given that nearly two thirds of Americans are considered obese, there is a huge market for weight loss products. As you likely know, this means that there hundreds of products that claim they are the best solution for losing weight however it is not a secret that many of them are not as effective as they claim to be or are just outright shams. This Bodyweight Burn Review’s purpose is to reveal whether or not this is one of them.
With all the magic pill, the “secret” fat melting workouts, and the new and shiny diets that are touted by the fitness “gurus” you see today, its easy to get lost in the sea of weight loss solutions. However, if you keep reading this honest breakdown of the bodyweight burn by Adam Steer, you will know for sure if this product is worth the time and money. The purpose of this bodyweight burn review is to uncover the legitimacy and worth of the program so that you can decide if its right for you.
Bodyweight burn claim is simple. According to the program, you can fat bit by bit at a relatively quick pace simply by working out 21 minutes a day. Not only this but you can burn fat at a faster pace than if you were to perform conventional exercises like running.
There are small, and unique exercises that exist that are often under utilized in the fitness industry that depend only on your body weight. No weights, ropes or any other equipment is necessary.
As the program states, by honing in on extremely specific exercises that have proven to be the most effective for burning fat you don’t need to spend nearly as much time at the gym as most people and you can achieve superior results. According to studies, spending too much time at the gym produces negative effects that can even lead to more fat gain.
Who is Adam Steer?
Adam Steer the creator of the bodyweight burner program is a fitness trainer, and a pioneer in the body weight exercise niche of the fitness industry. Adam has even been dubbed the “bodyweight coach” for his extensive research, knowledge and experience in bodyweight weight exercises.
This fitness pioneer always has been interested in conditioning and body transformation ever since his upbringing as a chubby kid. Learning on his own through weight loss studies and through different workout strategies, Adam got himself into incredible shape in his early twenties and began to grow his business as a trainer.
However, with the intensive workouts that Adam endured for himself, he began to notice some of the wear and tear on his body was getting worse. From there he began to pour over countless studies and research on body weight exercises and how to implement them effectively. Through body weight exercises he found that not only was he able to stay in fantastic shape, but was able to do so without causing too much injury.
Through his experience and extensive research on body weight training Adam has been able to help thousands of clients with his teachings. Based on his clients results, Adam has been able to help many of the shred sizable amounts of fat in a relatively short amount of time with his simple but effective exercises.
The idea behind the program
The purpose of the program is to ultimately lose fat and build muscle at the same time. Bodyweight burn is best suited for people who want to focus more on the fat loss and toning aspect. This is not necessarily a body building program par say however you can develop lean muscle by following the system.
Who Can benefit from bodyweight burn
- Really the program can benefit anyone who…
- Is overweight and looking for a feasible way to shred fat
- Wants to tone and tighten up their body
- Cant afford or doesn’t want to pay for a gym membership
- Is busy due to travel or work and can only afford to workout for a little bit every day
- Wants to save time and money
Break down of the programs theory (HERE CREATE ARROWS OR A DIAGRAM OR SOME Stuff TO SHOW THE STEP BY STEP)
The bodyweight burn program is unique in a sense that it strategically implements specific exercises through precise methodology. Outlined here is a breakdown of the theory behind the program.
Short incremental Workouts
The program stresses the importance of strategically planned and executed 21 minute workouts. It is a common misunderstanding that long, strenuous workouts are necessary for fat loss however with these incremental 21 minute workouts (when done correctly) you can jumpstart your metabolism like a battery and turn your body into a fat burning machine for many hours after the workout is complete
Fast paced metabolism
You send your body into a high metabolic state, when you perform these workouts systematically and effectively. During and after your workout, your body will be burning through fats and carbs in order to provide energy for the body. These quick and intense little workouts ultimately trick your body into continuing to burn through fat for 24 to 48 hours after the workout when done correctly. As a result, as soon as your body begins to slow down again after a state of high metabolism you simply rev it up again with the next quick workout.
Ok so why are longer workouts ineffective to begin with?
The stress hormone cortisol is triggered whenever you workout. Cortisol is completely healthy and is a necessary precaution your body takes when working out. However too much cortisol is ultimately bad for burning fat.
Have you ever noticed those guys and gals at the gym who are overweight to some extent that just slave away on the treadmill for hours day after day without achieving any result. This sort of exercising is extremely ineffective and actually causes your body to keep the fat it already has.
When you exercise for too long, your body ultimately goes into survival mode by releaseing excessive amount of cortisol. To store fat and conserve energy, your body clings onto the stubborn fat and starts to burn it at an extremely slow rate. This is an evolutionary adaptation that unfortunately makes it difficult to burn through fat.
These short and sweet workouts are also extremely effective in spiking your insulin levels when long workouts mellow out the intensity the insulin rise. A quick spike of insulin is extremely effective in burning through fats rapidly during and after your workout instead of simply storing them.
The programs structure outline (DIAGRAM)
The program lasts for 12 weeks and is broken down into two 6 weeks phases. Each phase is made up of different workout routines and exercises that are strategically put in place along the 12 weeks for maximum benefit. The system is set up with BW3 Multi Burn workouts and is completely adaptable to any your degree physical fitness, age and gender. The three main workout categories are broken down below.
Cardio flow workouts
This sequence constitutes the lower difficulty/ entry level workouts. From here you will be partaking in a continuous set of relatively low intensity exercises on timed intervals. As you go on, these exercises do begin to progress in difficulty and intensity allowing you to jump start your metabolism into a fast fatburning state.
The exercises in the afterburners workouts are a bit more difficult. Due to the focused intensity of these workouts you can kick start your metabolism into burning fat for 24 hours after thee initial workout. Through this workout, it takes the body longer to get back to its original slow fat burning state.
Metabolic muscle sessions workouts
These workouts are the most difficult of the three. The metabolic muscle sessions exercises allow for extremely high rates of metabolic activity and spurs muscle growth as well. The more muscle mass you have the more efficiently your body burns calories which allows you to essentially speed up the fat burning process even more… even when you are at rest.
The two 6 week phases of the blueprint
The metabolic base phase
The first stage of the program focuses on creating a solid fitness and strength foundation. The metabolic base phase essentially primes your body so that it is completely ready to take on the comparatively more intensive workouts in the next phase.
During this part of the program you will be doing exercises designed to increase your muscle growth, agility, and stamina. This part of the program gives you a taste of each of the three workouts outlined above as it prepares your body through varying levels of intensity and variety. This part of the program is made up of 6 days on and one day off. Here you will be performing 2 cardioflow sessions, 2 afterburner sessions and lastly 2 metabolic muscle sessions to keep your body in a fat burning state throughout your off day.
The Metabolic explosion phase
During this part of the program you will be partaking in more advanced, “explosive” routines. This phases of the program cuts out the cardioflow workouts entirely so that you will be only focusing on the more difficult afterburner and metabolic muscle workouts. As a result you will be in a constantly in a high fat burning metabolic state.
However to be able to perform well in this state you must be sure to follow the first phase closely. The exercises in the second stage piggy back off of the concepts in the first workout and are designed to be performed after you have initially prepared your body in the first phase.
Parts of the program
There are 2 different sets of HD video series as well as 4 comprehensive guides that you can follow through the program.
- The BW3 workout videos- These videos are made so that you can follow along with your home workouts while being provided detailed instruction on how to implement each exercise.
- The instructional video series- This video series outlines a detailed video demonstration of every single exercise outline in the BW3 workout videos so that you know exactly how to implement each exercise
- Bodyweight Burn quick start Guide- This manual breaks down how you will implement the program for the next 12 weeks so that you get the most out of it. It provides information on how to prepare yourself so that you don’t incure injury along the way
- BW3 workout system- This is the essential workout system that contains all the details on how you can master body weight exercise and achieve your goals. Laid out in a step by step manor, bodyweight burn is easy to systematically follow.
- BW3 exercise manual- This manual consists of static pictures of the exercises and how to implement them for the more visual audience.
- BW3 workout system integration guide- If you already have a training routine, this manual allows you to configure body weight workouts with your preexisting routine
- Hand Wall charts- This is an optional downloadable set of printed charts that you can hang up and use to track your progress.
In addition to all the material you receive you also are eligible for a free 30 day private bodyweight burn online community known as the BW3 Platinum Club which is included in the normal price. This bonus allows you to interact with other people on the same mission. By doing so you can engage with other members, ask questions, and use the progress of other as helpful motivation for yourself.
Pros- Bodyweight Burn Review
- No need for a gym membership. You can simply do all the workouts described in the program in the comfort of your home
- Workouts take up to 21 minutes a day which is a small price to pay for amazing results
- Fast results. If you stick with the program and follow it closely you will being to notice changes in your body in a matter of weeks
- Inexpensive. For the price you pay, you get ample amounts of quality material
- You dont need to put yourself through any crazy intense diets
- 60 day money back guarantee so there is no risk
Cons- Bodyweight Burn Review
- The meal plan is a bit vague. You don’t necessarily need to stick to a regimented plan for full effect but a bit more detail would be nice
- Some of the exercises are difficult without practice for some people
- Not an overnight solution. Every legitimate weight loss program does take some work and discipline. There is no such thing as a magic bullet. If that is what you are looking for, unfortunately you will never be able to find it.
If you are looking for a comprehensive and more importantly effective way to lose weight without flipping your life upside down, I would highly recommend this program. If you follow the program properly with attention to detail, the results will most definitely come.
Keep in mind that you still need to put in the work to get the most out of the program. There are no shortcuts. However, for 21 minutes a day and a bit of discipline, changing your body and your life is well worth the effort.
Thank you for reading this bodyweight burn review- I hope it was of great help!